CAMO EDGE™, EDGEX™, EDGEXMETAL™, and STARTER Clips
CAMO hidden deck clips are the best way to install grooved decking. Why? Because you can install boards up to 5X faster.
CAMO EDGE™ Clips
- EDGE Clips are for grooved wood, composite, and PVC deck board installations in 90°patterns on wood joists
- Clips are designed and warranted for use with the leading grooved deck boards
- Pre-assembled, one-pass fasteners require no partial installation—clips stay in place until you’re ready to fasten
- Clip is up to 88% stronger than competitors’ clips in lateral movement, and up to 50% stronger in uplift holding power
- Fasten with the included NEVER-MISS Guide or with the CAMO ClipDRIVE or CAMO DRIVE tool
- Do not use impact drivers to fasten CAMO Clips
- Plastic spacer creates 4.7mm spacing
- T-15 Driver Bit included
- 90, 450, 900 count
CAMO Clips vs. Other Clips
Install decking in half the time with award-winning CAMO EDGE™ Clips and EDGEX™ Clips.
The traditional way is the wrong way.
Have you ever stopped to think about how you install clips?
The clips you’re using either require you to partially install each clip, fumble with a sharp clip and screw, or get an expensive tool to install subpar fasteners. CAMO EDGE™ Clips and EDGEX™ Clips are different.
These one-pass fasteners require no partial installation and can be fastened with the included Never-Miss Guide or from your feet with the affordable DRIVE tool.
EDGE™ Clips and EDGEX™ Clips are strong.
Up to 88% stronger than leading competitors’ clips, to be exact.
An independent research firm tested the lateral strength of EDGE™ Clips and EDGEX™ Clips compared to leading competitors’ clips, and it wasn’t even close. The secret to CAMO Clip strength? The 304 Stainless Steel gusset on the clips bites into the groove when you fasten the 410 Stainless Steel screw providing a secure hold.
CAMO Clips work with Top grooved boards.
Go ahead. Use them on Trex®, TimberTech®, AZEK®, Fiberon, and more.
Whether you’re installing grooved hardwoods or the leading grooved composite or PVC deck boards, EDGE™ Clips and EDGEX™ Clips will help you get the job done well.
EDGE™ Clips are designed for installing boards on a 90° decking pattern and EDGEX™ Clips work with angled patterns and on double joists. Use CAMO STARTER Clips to install the first and last grooved board.
Fasten with the Never-Miss Guide for easy manual install.
Meet the little yellow accessory you never knew you needed.
Every pail of EDGE™ Clips and EDGEX™ Clips comes with a Never-Miss Guide that directs the driver bit on to the screw head so you never miss. Securing clips with the Never-Miss Guide will save you half the time on install. For a 5X faster install, fasten the clips with the CAMO DRIVE and clip guide.
Build SMARTER, build faster.
CAMO products are easy to use, easy to learn, and usable on any deck—so you can get the job done and move on.